1. Aries (March 21- April 19): TwitterBeing one of the more impulsive signs, Twitter has gone from being a go-to for an Aries to share their thoughts to a full-fledged obsession.
2. Taurus (April 20- May 20): ChocolateTauruses might be far too practical, responsible, and reliable to develop too dangerous a habit — but chocolate is totally their vice. Honestly, who could blame them?
3. Gemini (May 21- June 20): ShoppingCurious and adaptable, Geminis are always updating their wardrobe and giving in to the latest trend. Plus, because of their indecisiveness, they usually buy more than they planned on.
4. Cancer (June 21- July 22): Bad RelationshipsPoor Cancer. You can’t help but fall for the bad, wild ones that leave you heartbroken. Blame it on your devout loyalty and emotional side.
We’re all addicted to our phones, but which sign is especially susceptible? Click on to the next page to find out.
5. Leo (July 23- August 22): InstagramBeing a Leo, I can attest that we believe we’re the best. With that being said, our need to create an illusion of a perfect, glamorous life make us total Instagram addicts.
6. Virgo (August 23- September 22): CoffeeHow else could one of the most hardworking, analytical signs keep up? Virgos are known to drink multiple cups of coffee a day and then still need a caffeine fix.
7. Libra (September 23- October 22): Your PhoneDon’t get me wrong, we’re all addicted to our phones on some level, but this is especially true for a Libra. You avoid confrontation like a champ, and will break out your phone whenever needed.
8. Scorpio (October 23- November 21): Reality TelevisionYou aren’t ashamed to admit that The Bachelor is like a religion. Being passionate and a bit stubborn, competitive reality shows are where you thrive, Scorpio.
Which sign is addicted to traveling? Flip to the next page to find out!
9. Sagittarius (November 22- December 21): TravelingPeople who fall under Sagittarius often caught the travel bug and can’t get rid of it. With a love for exploring, being outdoors, and going to new places, traveling is your obsession.
10. Capricorn (December 22- January 19): WorkingCapricorns make for awesome leaders in the workplace, but that comes at a cost. Being responsible and disciplined at work is one thing, but not being able to stop working is another!
11. Aquarius (January 20- February 18): ReadingListen, in a world where we spend most time on our phones, being addicted to books isn’t a bad thing. Aquarius’ are rather intellectual, independent free-thinkers, making them natural bookworms at a young age.
12. Pisces (February 19- March 20): SleepingSuch a gentle and sensitive sign. With all of the emotional stress you deal with on the reg, a solid night of sleep is needed more often than not.
Check out IrenHorrors on DeviantArt for more awesome sketches.