The hashtag, started by Netflix and @BlackGirlNerds, encourages people to share the first time they saw themselves represented by a movie or television character.
It prompted a ton of amazing responses about everything from old-school cartoon characters to recent TV series.
1. Bumblebee from Teen Titans (2004)
2. Brandy in Cinderella (1997)
3. America Ferrera as Betty Suarez in Ugly Betty (2006)
4. Miss Alordayne Grotke in Recess (1997)
5. Mindy Kaling in The Office (2005) and The Mindy Project (2012)
6. Parminder Nagra as Jess Bhamra in Bend it Like Beckham (2002)
7. Trina Colette McGee as Angela Moore in Boy Meets World (1993)
8. Mulan (1998)
9. Susie Carmichael in Rugrats (1991)
10. Kiami Davael as Lavender in Matilda (1996)
11. The Proud Family (2001)
12. Sandra Oh as Cristina Yang on Grey’s Anatomy (2005)
13. Bianca Lawson as Kendra Young in Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1997)