That being said, pranks are basically glorified lies that are only funny if you’re not the victim of such trickery.
Unfortunately, if you’ve recently been deceived, these pictures may be a little too traumatic to look at. Consider yourself warned.
1. When this purse was the ultimate letdown
2. If you’re not using your friends’ worst fears against them, are you really friends?
The answer is no. Being someone’s best bud means making them look like a fool on a regular basis and on special occasions.
3. Facebook can get really boring, but that doesn’t mean you can lie to spice up your timeline.
4. This is why you should shell out the extra money to live alone.
5. Okay, I’m just jealous I didn’t think of this first.
6. Just because it’s easy to trick drunk people doesn’t make it right.
7. Finally, the biggest conspiracy of the century is exposed.
8. Trickery done in the name of love is the only acceptable form of dishonesty.
9. No one is ever this nice unless they have a hidden agenda.
10. This is the only way to deal with someone who ghosts.
11. When this camping trip took a very dark turn
12. When this cat tried to play you for a fool
13. When this panini was stuffed full of nothing but lies