Ladies (and gentlemen) with thin hair know that the struggle can get real. People walking around with their thick, luxurious hair will never understand the pain and suffering you have to deal with on a daily basis. It’s not fair, but if that’s the way things have to be, at least you can all suffer and complain together, right?
1. You seriously can’t stand when people complain about having thick hair.
And you’re just over here with your three spaghetti strands crying, totally willing to trade. Just say the word.
2. Any time you shed some hair, you have to mourn its loss.
You seriously can’t afford to be losing your hair like this. It’s in such limited supply, so you need to protect each and every strand.
3. Same goes for when you discover your hairbrush full of stray hairs.
You start looking into other hair combing options because obviously your brush is out to get you and your hair.
4. You know you can’t wear your hair in certain styles because you simply don’t have enough of it.
Braids, for example, look like sad little pieces of string. It’s pitiful.
5. Sock buns look hilarious on you because you don’t have enough hair to actually cover the sock part.
You knew it was going to happen, but still you try. It’s like you have hair amnesia.