As a huge Game of Thrones fan there’s nothing that makes me happier than watching my favourite characters interact on screen. But there is a close second, and that’s watching my favourite character interact off screen! The cast have some really adorable friendships and we’ve found nineteen times their friendship has made us go ‘aww!’
1. When Emilia Clarke and Jason Momoa were reunited for a drunken night
Anyone else really miss Khal Drogo? How I wish their love could have worked out. But then where would Jon Snow be?
2. John Bradley and Kit Harrington being as close off screen as they are on screen
If you look up bromance in the dictionary, this is what you see.
3. Emilia Clarke and Kit Harrington just happy to be able to do some scenes together
These two are too cute for words, now just bend the knee, Jon Snow! Don’t leave Dany hanging!
4. When every fan’s dream came true and Khal Drogo got to meet Tormund Giantsbane
Does anyone else think a scene with these two would have been the best thing in the world ever?
5. When Maisie Williams and Sophie Turner celebrated Arya’s return to Winterfell in the show.
Can you imagine how excited they must have been when they realised they were going to be filming together again?
6. Kit Harrington trying to impress Emilia Clarke by being a dragon
Sorry Kit, she’s got three actual dragons, you’re gonna have to work harder to impress Emilia!
7. When Maisie Williams helped to celebrate Sophie Turner’s engagement
This is exactly how you’d want your bestie to respond to your engagement!
8. The gang from Winterfell goofing around
I love how Liam Cunningham (AKA Davos Seaworth) looks as serious as his character here.
9. When Nathalie Emmanuel wishes Emilia Clarke a very happy birthday
Can I be a part of your squad? Please? I’ll do anything, even bend the knee!
10. Maisie Williams and Sophie Turner showing some real sisterly love.
I love how comfortable they are just relaxing together. That’s real friendship goals right there.
11. Jason Momoa tells the world how much he still loves his show wifey
Are these two the most adorable couple ever or what? Sorry Jon Snow, but her first love is here to give you competition!
12. When Sophie Turner and Alfie Allen (Theon Greyjoy) got really excited over Maisie Williams’ selfie game
Well we have to agree, she does look absolutely gorgeous!
13. When Cersei Lannister supported Brienne of Tarth’s career gains
Considering how much they dislike each other in the show, it’s sweet to see the love they have for each other off set.
14. When Maisie Williams wished Sophie Turner a very happy birthday.
Well if you can’t wish your big Sister a happy 21st, what can you do?
15. Gwendoline Christie and Bella Ramsey (Lyanna Mormont) showing each other some love
It’s no wonder they’re such good friends, they’re two of the show’s biggest badasses!
16. When Jaime Lannister shows Circe Lannister some love… but not in the same way he does in the show.
Their friendship is much sweeter than their on screen relationship could ever be!
17. Gwendoline Christie and Kit Harrington do some modelling
Now that is a photoshoot I would LOVE to see!
18. When Maisie Williams and Sophie Turner celebrated the anniversary of the day they were cast in Game of Thrones.
And can anyone think of more perfect casting in these roles? I sure can’t!
19. When Conleth Hill (Varys) made this selfie 100 times better with a perfect photobomb
This is why he’s a real spy master, not because he knows everything, but because he can sneak into a selfie with such skill!
Who are your favourite Game of Thrones cast members? Do you have a favourite Game of Thrones Friendship? Let us know in the comments and don’t forget to share this article with your family and friends!