When you live in a world where people always want the finer things in life, it’s really nice to sit back and enjoy the little things. This includes things that may be pointless to buy, but for some reason are so satisfying to look at.
To some, things like a cleanser that foams into a rose poof or a fork that twirls your pasta for you can make someone’s day pretty good. We all have that one product that may seem silly to some, but it makes you feel satisfied.
The list of the most satisfying products out there is pretty large, but don’t worry. We picked our top 16 of the most incredibly satisfying products out there. What’s even better is that you can even purchase these items online.
1. A whisk wiper isn’t only one of the most creative inventions out there, but actually using it is the most entertaining things ever.
2. Sand on your beach towel is annoying. Having a beach mat where sand passes through is not only smart but also entertaining.
3. Whether you’re a Star Wars fan or not, a lightsaber coffee mug that awakens with heat is actually pretty cool.
4. If you are a terrible food chopper, then this product will not only make your life easier, it’ll entertain you while you do it.
5. Twirling your pasta is probably one of the most time consuming and messy things to do. How about getting a fork that does it for you?
6. The Immortal Lint Roller is a genius invention for people with animals in their home. It’s also pretty fun to try and pick up random pieces of dirt.
7. Metal that melts in the palm of your hands? Gallium comes in a closable test tube and is super fun to play with.
8. You might have seen both adults and kids walking around with the Fidget Spinners. They are pretty random, but people can’t stop playing with them.
9. For those of us who grew up peeling off liquid glue from our hands, this product might be for you. It’s gross, but it gets rid of dead skin and it’s pretty entertaining.
10. Making zucchini noodles has never been more entertaining. This “pencil sharpener” for zucchinis is easy to use and so satisfying to watch.
11. Cutting a pineapple can be a lot of work…and a bit painful as well. The Giant Spiral Cutter makes life way easier for you and it’s kinda fun to use
12. A gadget that turns a full stick of butter into a mist? That sounds way cooler than waiting for it to melt on the stove…
13. If you’re a tennis player and hate taking the time to collect the balls, don’t worry. The Kollectable ball collector will not only help your laziness, it turns into a ball holder as well.
14. Playing with putty can be enjoyable for kids, and relieve stress for adults. Try this transparent putty. It looks like liquid glass
15. A cutting tool that turns plastic bottles into reusable strands of plastic rope sounds pretty pointless. But it’s super satisfying to use. And, you’re helping the environment by recycling!
16. Kinetic Sand is the perfect entertainment for your kids and keeps your living space clean. It’s perfect for rainy days and I’m not going to lie, it’s fun for adults too.