1. DIY Gilded Woodland Animal OrnamentsCreating a woodland themed Christmas tree doesn’t have to be expensive. You can easily transform a collection of plastic dollar store animals into timeless ornaments using gold spray paint and a chic roll of ribbon.
2. Paper Doilie ForestI’m loving these doilie trees! They’re pretty, simple, and timeless — three characteristics you can never go wrong with when it comes to decorating your home, especially during the holidays.
3. Clothespin SnowflakesIt turns out, clothespins are actually the perfect snowflake-making material! All you need is some glue and a couple coats of paint, and you’ll have yourself a beautiful, rustic set of homemade ornaments.
4. Christmas Tree Tissue Tassel GarlandIn my opinion, you can never have too much garland during the holidays, and this homemade set is definitely worth making. It’s by far one of the best designs I’ve come across lately.
5. Pom Pom Christmas OrnamentsYou can’t have a fun, old fashioned Christmas without your child’s picture hanging somewhere on the tree. And if you make these adorable pom pom frames together, the ornaments will be even more special.
6. DIY Mini Wooden Christmas TreesIf you prefer a more modern, minimalistic look, these wooden trees are a must. You can paint them with any color + design combo you like, and they’re something you can use to decorate your home year after year.
7. Homemade Cinnamon OrnamentsWho doesn’t love the smell of cinnamon on Christmas morning? Fill your home with the scent of the season by whipping up a batch of these simple, homemade ornaments!
8. DIY Charlie Brown Christmas TreeIf you love A Charlie Brown Christmas, this DIY will definitely be a hit. All it needs is an oversized Christmas bulb and you’re set!
9. Dollar Store Silver Spoon Christmas TreesWho knew plastic spoons could be so pretty? This project pulls out all the stops when it comes to upcycling and creativity, which is why I love it so much!
10. Easy Burlap AngelsA set of burlap angels would be perfect as tree decor or even as table-setting accessories. You could easily add some sort of a name card to each of them for your guests!
11. Paper Christmas Lights GarlandNot everyone is able to decorate their living space with actual Christmas lights, but this garland idea is certainly a fun and easy alternative. The color combinations are endless, and you can make as many strands as you want!
12. Candy Cane Crescent Roll PastryImagine waking up to one of these beauties on Christmas morning. Forget all of the presents under the tree — I want to stuff my face with this delicious breakfast treat!
13. Bottle Brush TreesFor those of you who can’t get enough of that timeless, vintage Christmas look, I’m going to suggest following this DIY so you can transform a collection of dollar store trees into the prettiest decorations imaginable.
14. Ribbon Christmas TreeThis cute craft may take a bit of time, but the steps are super easy, so your effort will be worth the wait. It’s also a great way to use any ribbon scraps you may have accumulated over the years!
15. Confetti Cone TreesAgain, if traditional Christmas decor isn’t your thing, that doesn’t mean you can’t cover your home floor-to-ceiling in festive accents. These confetti cones are super fun and would also transfer nicely into New Year’s Eve decoration.